CARING FOR YOUR SHOES
- Avoid the rain and avoid direct contact with oil or grease, alcohol or other abrasive substances.
- Some materials, like suede, are susceptible to staining or pigment transfer marks when in contact with other clothing or fabrics.
- To maintain your KONKHO shoes in perfect condition, always use shoe care products appropriate for high quality leather.
- Always remove the surface dirt from the shoe before applying any shoe care product.
- For Napa-type leather, you can use hydrating creams and oils, such as Saddle Soap or Mink Oil.
- For materials like Nubuck or Suede, gently use the KONKHO cleaning block. You can also use cleaning sprays.
- We do not recommend the use of waterproofing products.
- To avoid deforming the shoe, use a shoe last and the KONKHO shoe bag whenever possible to store your shoes.
- Your KONKHO shoes will age beautifully. The leather will progressively adapt to the shape of your foot, and continuous use will give your shoes a unique look and feel.
All our models are presented in premium packaging:
- Hexagonal 2-piece shoe box.
- Protective shoe bag made of organic cotton.
- Shoe care instruction tag.
- Cleaning block for Suede and Nubuck.
- 2 shoelace options: Flat waxed cotton & flat braided cotton.